Calling all grandparents! On Grandparents.com, there is a current giveaway which includes the option to win your very own, top-hit, best selling Ball Pets and Teddy Tanks! They describe the awesome toys as “an innovative toy duo by Telebrands”. They provide a short description and the steps to take to win BOTH of these amazing kids toys. We all know that when our grandchildren saw these commercials, they went bonkers! It is the perfect gift to give them for any special occasion. Well, what are you waiting for? Enter for the chance to win NOW!
Looking to plan a vacation for the summer that will guarantee a smile on your child’s face? Look no further! Today we are going to be telling you about the Top 3 Destinations for kids to visit for vacation.
- Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World Resort – Almost 50 miles large empire of fun. Is a little price at $60 per entrant but will create a life long memory. All types of activities from, theme park, water parks, hotels, fireworks, character meet and greets, not to mention the atmosphere just turns anyone into a bubbly, ear-to-ear smiling child!
- Discovery Cove – Only a few miles from our #1, this life-astounding experience will be one you will never forget. Be sure the kids are 6 years or older and they will be able to enjoy this place to the fullest. From playing with dolphins to interacting with stingrays and many other sea creatures. The scenery is extremely nice and contains many different unique species of birds. Although a little pricey (varies from season) it is an all inclusive destination for fun!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – This enormous aquarium is beautiful destination on the end of California’s rocky coast. From toddler fun to big shark tanks, you can experience it all here! This is the one place we can guarantee fun for both kids & adults! With some many different acts and exhibits to check out this trip will leave you with no dull moments. One tough thing you may encounter is having your kids leave one awesome event to see another! Best of all this is the cheapest one on our list!
No more waiting needed get on to your favorite travel site or contact your agent and enjoy the summer sun and fun!
Make sure you bring the Teddy along for the ride for fun and more!
Be sure to check out our Facebook Page for exclusive deals and offers by giving us a LIKE! If you want to see what the nice people on Twitter say about us Follow US on there! @TeddyTanks
Get yours today at TeddyTanks.com
PBJ sat down with AJ Khubani, creator of the As Seen On TV Logo and founder & CEO of Telebrands, for a Q&A with this legend to talk about his career and life. But much to readers surprise, Khubani’s ride hasn’t been a smooth, only up-hill journey. In fact, he went bankrupt three times! This is a must read for all entrepreneurs to read, or anyone interested in the story of someone taking their mistakes and failures and having that lead them to success. His story is unique and inspiring and we recommend everyone check it out!
In HomeWorld Magazine’s issue from June 23rd, 2014, there are 3 articles that feature Telebrands! HomeWorld touches on our CEO AJ Khubani’s keynote address to the Montclair University business graduates, as well as Telebrands venture into kids products, one being the Teddy Tank and some of the new products coming from Telebrands, like Up & Under Doggy Steps.
Checkout HomeWorld Magazines issue to read up on all the Telebrands news, what we’re doing and where we came from! Until next time, keep coming back to our products’ blogs for all the news & reviews that you’ll need!
Do you have a child that really wants a pet? You may think that getting him/her a fish is the easiest choice to get, and in many ways, that assumption is right. However, the standard goldfish you can get actually requires massive work to keep him alive longer than a week or couple months..and you don’t want to have to deal with a dead fish and a sad kid every couple weeks! Well, as we’ve written before on this page, the Betta Fish is the right choice for a beginners fish and also the perfect companion for your child’s Teddy Tank! Here is a story of a kid named Ethan who got a Betta Fish and why it was the perfect fish for him to get! They are active, low maintenance, inexpensive, beautiful, live for a long time AND teach responsibility to young children! If that doesn’t sound like a home-run deal, then we don’t know what does! Check out this story and order your Teddy Tanks today!
- Always first to aid them when parents cannot!
- Small and portable always ready for the journey!
- Durable, they get put a lot and some how manage to last come along for years of fun!
- Hugs, hugs are proven to help calmness and although nothing beats a hug from mom or dad, we’re not always there to hug right away, but teddy is!
- Secrets! Teddy is always ready to listen to a story a secret and no matter how long or how short Teddy always listens!
There you have it! Teddy is always there for your little ones no matter the circumstances! Need a new pal for your child, how about a two for one? If you don’t have 1 for your child or grandchild check out TeddyTanks.com!
Out of all the women in business, we are extremely proud and honored to have Senior Vice President, International Sales of Telebrands, Poonam Khubani, as one of Forbes Women Business Leaders in America. Forbes magazine is one of the most widely read business magazines in the world, featuring original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. Poonam’s article portrays her qualities that stand out from so many others, making her a Business Leader of America.
Poonam was born in India, and prior to moving to the United States, the former actress worked in Bollywood, hosted TV Asia, anchored Hindi news for ITV, produced films, and wrote and recorded chart-topping Bollywood and pop songs. Immersed in the Indian culture, the political science major speaks three different Indian dialects, as well as Spanish and English. As Senior Vice President of Telebrands, the leading DRTV industry in the world, Khubani has had a vital role in expanding the DRTV market internationally. Poonam says, ” ‘An understanding of political and regulatory forces, nuances of the languages, the economic environment, and lifestyle preferences of the target consumer drives every decision we make. These factors impact everything from product selection and manufacturing to marketing and distribution.’” Khubani is extremely careful of the country’s culture of which Telebrands products enter, and she is successful in driving the sales in those countries. In 2014 alone, Telebrands will have over 20 products being sold in 140 countries on 5 continents. How impressive is that? What is the reason for Telebrand’s international success? It all stems from Khubani’s earned trust in her partners because she always provides honest evaluations of the product’s potential and develops plans that help avoid pitfalls in unfamiliar markets.
If you have a product that has a broad mass market appeal, then getting in touch with Poonam Khubani would be your best bet for success. As a Women Business Leader in America, she is an irreplaceable player in the world of business, and we are so grateful to have her guidance in the most successful DRTV company in the world.